Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sponsorship Update

I found an organization! :)

I don't know if I am allowed to post the name or anything. It's Ch*naHeart Intl. (Please tell me if I should erase that).

I haven't been confirmed as a sponsor yet, though. They had a list of available children to be sponsored, and I asked for more information on one of the children. (An older child. 16, to be exact).

They sent me the information today, but have to find out if he intends to return to school, which is a requirement to stay a part of the organization. If he does, I am so sponsoring him!!

I was kind of sad. I sent e-mails to 3-4 other organizations, but no response. At all. And so I was just kind of realizing that maybe I shouldn't sponsor, when this e-mail appeared in my inbox.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment